Music Industry How To is supported by readers. When you buy via a link on our site, we’ll possibly earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Want to sell your music on some of the biggest platforms in the world, such as iTunes, Spotify, Tidal, Google Play and more?
Well for years I’ve been recommending Songcast to do the job, and over 4000 musicians like yourself have successfully used the service through my below link (hundreds:
It’s super easy to do, just follow the instructions when you click the above link.
Some of the platforms it can easily get your music on include:
- Amazon MP3.
- Google Play.
- And many more.
How Songcast Works To Get Your Music Out To The World
While you can get full details on the site, in short:
- You sign up an account.
- You upload your music you want to release to the world.
- You pick your plan and which platforms you want to appear on (e.g. Tidal, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play etc).
- Songcast sends your music to these platforms, and informs you when they’re live and ready to sell.
- Check how many songs you’re selling via the Songcast dashboard (we encourage you to promote your music to maximize sales).
- You get paid on a monthly basis for all the sales you make.
If you’re ready to get your music on the biggest music selling platforms in the world, sign up now.