To make the most out of this site you need to become a member. If you're not a member, 99% of our guides will be cut in half with the other half only accessible to members.
But which membership should you choose?
In short, all musicians & music industry professionals are recommended to join both out Freemium & Full Access memberships (if you join Full Access, you'll automatically get Freemium). This will give you access to hundreds of helpful guides which you can draw on at all stages of your music career.
In addition, if you're a serious musician, music manager or record label who wants a step by step music business plan, personalized advice and to get certified in the industry, you'll also want to join The IMA Music Business Academy.
Details of all three memberships can be found below:
A free taster membership.
- Free to sign up to.
- On average two free new guides every week.
- Each new guide accessible for up to two weeks.
- Up to 6 free guides at 1 time.
- Ongoing access to guides not included. You only get access for the week or two they're in the Freemium membership.
2: Full Access
Essential for ALL musicians and music industry professionals.
- Includes all from the previous membership plus:
- Access to hundreds of guides in our archive.
- Self study; read our guides on different subjects as you need them at various stages of your music career.
- Includes Freemium membership automatically.
- Step by step (Academy only).
- Personalized (Academy only).
- Certification (Academy only).
3: The IMA Music Business Academy
For serious musicians, music managers & record labels.
- Includes all from the previous two memberships plus:
- Step by step university level online training course, without the outdated practices or price tag.
- Get personal feedback from the experts!
- Get certified. Ideal if you want a job in the industry.
- Learn in depth the two most important things needed for a successful music career: marketing, & making money!