How Has Music Industry How To Helped You? Let Us Know And Win!
Today you've the opportunity to give your feedback on how the Music Industry How To website has helped you. And if you leave your feedback, you'll have the chance to:
- Have your answers displayed on this website, in email newsletters, and on my social sites. Great for exposure!
- Win one of five copies of the premium Full Time Musician course (prize value $520)! This will give you some great strategies to reaching your goal of becoming a full-time musician.
To leave your feedback (and to potentially win a copy of the course and get your feedback featured on this website), simply fill in the below form. All feedback must be left before Friday 22 May 2015 to be in with a chance of winning the course. If you leave feedback after this however, it may still be used on our site and our emails etc.
Please answer as honestly as possible; I look forward to hearing how this website has helped you:
Good luck. 🙂
P.S. Remember though, none of what you've learned will matter if you don't know how to get your music out there and earn from it. Want to learn how to do that? Then get our free ‘5 Steps To Profitable Youtube Music Career' ebook emailed directly to you!
But first, if it's your aim to do music professionally, you'll want to check out our free ebook while it's still available:
Free eBook: Discover how real independent musicians like you are making $4,077 - $22,573+ monthly via Youtube, let me know where to send the details:
- To be in with a chance of winning the course: you must leave feedback by Friday, 22 May 2015. Winners will be announced by email the following week.
- If you lead feedback after that you won't be eligible to win the prize but could still be featured on our website.
- There are five prizes up for grabs. Two winners will be picked at random and three winners will be picked based on the best feedback.
- By filling in the above form you consent to us using and sharing the feedback you have given us. We will never share your email address with anyone else though.
- All decisions by Music Industry How To and their representatives are final. This competition can be ended at any time without warning.