Once you close this page you’ll never see this offer again, so be sure to read till the end.
As a one time offer, I’m going to let you trial this membership for 7 days for only $1! You’ll get to read the second half of the article you was just reading, as well as hundreds of others just as helpful. All written by music industry professionals who have been where you want to be. They’re ready to teach you, you can access all their advice by joining this exclusive membership now!
If you find it helpful like I know you will, simply do nothing and you’ll keep access after the 7 days and pay $9 per month for all current and new music business advice.
If however you decide it’s not for you, simply contact us before your 7 day trial is up and let us know. We’ll cancel it and make sure no more payments come out of your account.
Remember, you get:
- Full access to over 400 helpful and practical guides from music industry professionals!
- At least 8 new guides, articles and competitions every month!
- Priority freebie access and exclusive competitions, and
- Exclusive discounts on my courses and other useful tools.
This membership will:
- Give you proven strategies to help you earn a full time income from your music.
- Save you years of trial and error, and stop you doing the wrong things in your music career.
- Give you proven strategies to building up a targeted and responsive fanbase who will buy your music and attend your shows.
- Teach you about licensing your music so you can get it in TV shows and computer games.
- Show you the best way to get gigs which will increase your fanbase and income.
- And a whole lot of other things which will help you become the musician you know you can be!
Q: Why is your membership so cheap when you’re offering so much?
A: Because the Full Access membership is still quite a new resource. Soon the price will be going up, but anyone who signs up today will forever lock in their low price of $9 per month for life! When I raise the price in future you’ll still be paying $9 per month, even if it goes up to the predicted $19 a month.
Q: How do I know if any of the guides in the Full Access membership will be useful for me?
A: Have a look around. You can browse the categories section in the sidebar of most pages. You will be able to see around half of each guide, so you can have a look and decide if there’s anything you’d want to read further about. If so, come back here and sign up to read the guides in full.
Q: Are these guides only suitable for certain musicians?
A: No, they are suitable for all! It doesn’t matter what style of music you make, there are guides which can help you. Furthermore, it doesn’t matter if you sing, rap, produce or manage an act. As long as you want to learn how to get your music out there and make money from it, they’ll be useful for you.
Q: If I cancel my membership will I still keep access to the guides?
A: No. Once you stop paying your monthly fee, you will also lose access to these guides. If you want them again in future, you’ll have to sign up again. If the price has gone up by then you’ll have to rejoin at the new price, so it’s often best to stay a member to ensure your low price.
Q: How do I go about canceling my membership?
A: Note: If you do this you will lose access to the guides. To cancel your Full Access subscription, simply click here and enter the details you found in your order receipt (sent to your email when you ordered). From here you can cancel your subscription by following the instructions.
Get Access To All The Full Guides Now
For a very limited time you can sign up by adding your details above.
These guides are delivered online via this website. When you sign up you’ll be sent your password & username to your email address, this will allow you to login to this website. The email usually arrives instantly, but allow a few minutes if it isn’t delivered right away. Once logged in you’ll be able to see all guides in full. I can be contacted about this via ‘sales @ musicindustryhowto.com’