But first, if it's your aim to do music professionally, you'll want to check out our free ebook while it's still available:
Free eBook: Discover how real independent musicians like you are making $4,077 - $22,573+ monthly via Youtube, let me know where to send the details:
Please check here for our current competitions.
Win: Want to increase your visibility with your songs in all the biggest digital download stores? Then enter below to sell your music on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Amazon MP3 and more with this top digital distribution deal!
For three lucky musicians, I've got free album digital distribution vouchers worth $19.99 each courtesy of Songcast Music (Even if you haven't got an album or collection of songs ready just yet, you can still enter and upload when you're ready). With it you can get your album or collection of songs on iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify, and much more. Once on these sites, you will make money from these sales as normal. Songcast make it easy to get your songs distributed, and give you statistics to track your sales.
How To Win:
Entry is simple:
- Create a free Songcast account. This is quick and easy to do; just click on that link and follow the given instructions. Once done:
- Email your Songcast account number to [email protected] (More details on where to find your Songcast account number below).
And… That's it. Simple right? Get going now, and good luck! 😉
Music Industry How To.
How To Find Your Songcast Account Number
- Once you login to your Songcast account, go to the ‘Add an Album' link at the top of the page.
- Fill in this first page (If you haven't got any album details yet, just put anything in the fields for now) and save.
- Click the ‘My Account' link at the top of the page, and on the next page you'll see the text ‘Acct #' next to the Album details (In a blue header).
- Copy that full number and send it to me.
The Closing Date:
Sunday the 10th of February 2013, 23:59 PST. Winners will be chosen at random after the closing date, and announced the following week.
Terms And Conditions:
- One prize per winner.
- One person may not will multiple prizes.
- Winners will be chosen at random and at my discretion.
- My decision is final.