Note: This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @aseebach1 and @mathiasbech.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to produce a techno or tech house track before, you’re in luck! I’ve managed to get my hands on two copies of the new Techno & Tech House Production in Live 9 course by respected producer and DJ Paul Maddox, and I’m going to give them away to you for free!
You can see more about this online video course and Paul Maddox in this video:
The course is usually £29.96 (that includes a 25% discount), but by taking these two simple steps, you could get your hands on one of the two free copies:
- Click this button which will tweet the following message: “I just entered this competition to win a techno production course from @paulmmaddox and @imusicadvice”.
- Make sure you’re following both @paulmmaddox and @imusicadvice. Winners will be announced via Twitter direct message, so if you don’t follow us we can’t contact you with your prize.
And that’s it. 🙂
Closing date is Sunday the 29th of September 11.59pm PST, so be sure you’ve sent your tweet and added us before then. Winners will be announced before Wednesday the 2nd of October 2013, good luck.
Additional Notes And Rules For Winning This Online House Music Course
- All winners will be picked at random.
- Winners will be contacted via a Twitter direct message, so you need to follow the above two mentioned profiles for your chance of winning. Failure to follow the profiles will mean we can’t contact you and you won’t win the techno making course.
- In order to claim your prize, you will need to reply to your winner notification within a week with your name and email address.
- The tweet supplied above must be tweeted ‘as is’. If you take anything away you may not be entered.
- Competition rules or prize may change at any time.
- My decision is final.
- If you can’t wait to win this competition, you can see more info about the course an buy it here.